- To request stables for horses who do not compete, you need to book before the closure of entries.
- Horses should not leave the park during the whole competition.
- Horses should be up to date with vaccines and must leave their vaccine book to the veterinary of the competition.
- Please be aware that the number of additional stables is limited. To ask for grouping, please send a request by e-mail to : email@example.com
- Stables are installed on straw, except specific request from the rider or the groom. If so, please, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Arrivals starts from Tuesday, May, 5th from 4’o clock PM
- 3*, 1* and Young Horses : Wednesday, May 6th from 10’o clock to 6 PM, and recheck on Thursday May 7th from 8′ to 8’30
- Amators A : Thursday, May 7th from 3′ to 5 PM and double check on Friday May 8th from 8′ to 8h30′ o clock
As a reminder, stable area is forbidden to all vehicles who are not part of the organization !
Stables should be free before Monday, May 11th at 11AM.
To buy :
- Carotts : 3€ for 3kg – 10€ for 10kg
- Hay : 2 permanences per day From 12PM-1PM and from 6PM-7PM (To get back near by the Touquet horse truck) – 10€ for 1 haystack
- Chips/Shavings : 12€